Wednesday, March 6, 2013

iGoogle

iGoogle is a homepage by Google where you can edit it and add gadgets. There are very many different gadgets that you can choose from. I will show you a few that I added to my homepage. You can also add different tabs to your page for even more gadgets.

One of them is called Google Bookmarks. 
You can add bookmarks where you can easily click on and it will take you to the website without having to type it in. 






Another one I found is called the Birthday Reminder. If you don't remember birthdays very easily you can download this gadget and add multiple names and their birthdays, and it will tell you how far away it is. 




The last one I will be sharing is the Google Hot Searches gadget. It tells you what people having been Googling the most.





No comments:

Post a Comment